Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered - no, really! - and not in the Buckley's "tastes awful but it works" kind of way. We are building software to give clinicians the information they need to treat patients better and faster.
We’re delivering SaaS to 425 hospitals to date, and are growing fast-- we need all hands on deck! Hungry to make a change that will affect millions? Well grab a quick snack, we're looking for you.
Be part of something special. It's not every day you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
Our company culture is one of the things we are most proud of. Our friendly, talented, and energetic team makes coming into work feel like we're conquering more than just milestones in our healthcare system, but building strong friendships at the same time
Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
Kind of work you’d be doing:
- Assist in developing and maintaining our monitoring our production 24 * 7 * 365 infrastructure in four Data Centers (and counting).
- Combine open-source and commercial technologies to build services that will have an impact on the business.
- Produce systems that are scale-able, automated, and well-documented, and train others to take on operations
- Deploy custom Linux packages used by Think Research
- Understand different metrics for measuring success and performance of services to ensure service performance, scalability, stability and security for both existing and new service and infrastructure deployments
- Communicate timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints and progress with key stakeholders quickly and effectively
- Maintain the technical infrastructure for business continuity plan (BCP) and DR (Disaster Recovery)
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 3- 5+ years’ experience with design, implementation and management of highly available (HA) system architectures.
- 3-5 5 + years’ experience working with Linux mandatory, with Windows Server and Windows 10 experience desirable
- 1 + years’ configuration and maintenance of common software infrastructure components such as Nginx, Rails, Postgres, MongoDB, Squid, MySQL, NFS, SSH, and SNMP, SMB
- Working experience using Puppet as a common monitoring and configuration management tool
- Expert knowledge in shell scripting using bash or similar scripting language, with powershell experience desirable.
- Experience managing Microsoft security/server environments including active directory domains and trusts desirable.
- Working experience demonstrated with VMWare 5 and 6 virtualization environments (Asset: Hyper-V experience)
- Familiar with network equipment and network administration including switches, routers, load balancers and firewalls
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP (assets: BIND, DNS and DHCP)
- Windows LAN experience desirable including hardware, imaging, troubleshooting
- Experience with ITIL and ITSM or other applicable IT related ISO standards desirable.