Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered - no, really! - and not in the Buckley's "tastes awful but it works" kind of way. We are building software to give clinicians the information they need to treat patients better and faster.
We’re growing fast and we need all hands on deck. Hungry to make a change that will affect millions? Well grab a quick snack, we're looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It's not every day you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Our company culture is one of the things we are most proud of. Our friendly, talented, and energetic team makes coming into work feel like we're conquering more than just milestones in our healthcare system, but building strong friendships at the same time
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
The kind of work you'd be doing:
As a Web Developer, you will help define, shape, and build the Think Research Brand. Alongside multi-talented designers, developers, clinical researchers, and our client success team, you’ll contribute to all aspects of the growing Think Research brand. We’re looking for an ambitious, one-of-a-kind, multi-talented individual. You will have a direct impact on digital projects, design strategy, and marketing programs that will help us achieve our goals.
- Working with the Creative Director and marketing team, you'll develop new designs and support the growth of Think Research's online presence
- Collaborating with the marketing team, you'll deliver simple, usable, and elegant designs and layouts
- Balancing multiple projects, scheduling, and priority changes
- Ensuring the articulation of Think Research's brand is consistently communicated across the organization in line with the mission, vision, and brand strategy
- 2 to 3 years of experience in web development and graphic design delivering high quality, public-facing creative projects
- High proficiency in web development and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to rapidly create working prototypes
- Eye for detail and meticulous nature
- Ability to approach projects with creativity and a fresh perspective
- Intermediate web development skills and an understanding of user-centered design principles, user interface, and user experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; good judgment, initiative, and intuition
- Ability to work in an open office environment and collaboratively in a group setting
- Ability to work independently and within a larger organizational context
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. Resumes are useful, but they don’t say much about a designer’s skills or passion. We would love to see a web portfolio of design work illustrating the design process for each project from start to finish. Please include a link to your portfolio in your resume; your portfolio should include at least 4 examples of work-related projects.