Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered - and not in the Buckley’s “tastes awful but it works” kind of way. We’re building software to give clinicians the information they need to treat patients better and faster. We’re growing fast (400 + hospitals!), and need some help keeping up with the demand.
Hungry and ready to make a difference? Well grab a quick snack, and then get in touch. We’re looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for.
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
- Exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
We’re looking for a world class Client Success Manager to join our team and help continue building Think Research’s success.
The Client Success Manager is a critical, customer-facing role. In this role, you will act as a Think Research product expert – boosting usage and adoption of our platform, sharing best practices and continuously driving value for our clients. This is a cross-functional role that links our Sales, Development, Marketing, Implementation and Product teams to our customers through proactive account management.
- Establish trusted relationships with clients and drive value of our products and services through Think Research's full client life-cycle (from onboarding to renewal and expansion)
- Work with clients to determine goals, and track progress towards them
- Track client health and status using Salesforce and various other tools
- Advocate for client needs across Think Research’s teams, raising risks where necessary
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell within existing accounts
- Work with clients to collect feedback on our products and services and share with relevant teams
- Assist with the development of learning materials such as webinars, training sessions, and online documentation
- Deliver on-site training for customers requiring deeper levels of support, when needed
- Track application usage and recommend ways to increase adoption within clients’ user bases
- Support the development of white paper content by other Sales related functions (e.g. Marketing)
Required skills and experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience working in healthcare
- Driven to delight our customers: when they win, we win
- Can work in a collaborative and constructive way with teams across the company
- Ability to anticipate and manage client risks
- Confident, solution-oriented, independent worker
- Strong communicator, capable of thought leadership within the team
- Ability to analyze and interpret usage data to make recommendations for improvement
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Four year university / college degree or an equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of rocket science
- Willingness to travel (occasionally international)