Why you want to work with us:
Think Research is a rapidly-growing healthcare software company. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada our team serves clients across Canada, the United States and Ireland. We are a leading provider of evidence based clinical content and innovative software that is used by medical professionals to revolutionize patient care delivery.
We are seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to help us increase our footprint in the Irish/UK healthcare sector as a Project Manager. You must be a quick learner, highly self-motivated, a problem solver, and have great writing and communications skills. This position will be based out of Dublin, and will require travel to Toronto for initial training, and on occasion thereafter.
The kind of work you’ll be doing:
Alongside the Senior Director, Product Management and Pilots, and with the help of a multidisciplinary team (Business Development, Clinical, IT) you and the client will map out the project, forecast timelines, determine deliverables, identify resources, and successfully deliver game changing programs in the healthcare/IT space.
- Managing and delivering several concurrent projects on budget and on time
- Managing all project-related requests with the clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Analyzing client needs to derive clinical and technical requirements and potential improvements
- Documenting and ensuring the delivery of new client-requested features for one-off and organization-wide implementations
- Supporting the technical team in executing user acceptance tests and acquiring client approval/sign-off
- Working to grow and improve our Implementations and Special Project team by participating in project reviews, internal process initiatives, and knowledge sharing
- Prepare and update project documentation – internal and client facing
- Ensuring that clients are happy
- 5 -10 years’ experience managing healthcare sector project in Ireland and/or the UK.
- Extensive experience in change management and stakeholder engagement
- Flexibility and willingness to travel locally and to our Toronto office on occasion
- The ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders and teammates
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills - you are most definitely a people-person
- A willingness to grow and learn
Skills that would be considered an asset:
- An understanding of the Irish and/or UK healthcare system
- A clinical background (nursing, etc) and experience with order sets
- Familiarity with implementing technology projects in a clinical setting
- Successful completion of project management courses (e.g., PMP)